Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tree Time



It's tree time. Time to dust off your fake trees and pull out your glue guns! I found a great deal on 2 potted trees. $48 for 2!   I started to go thru my past party things and found some great ways to recycle.  You can make always make something.  I used some of my vintage tags, old jewelry and made a cute tutu for my Girl zebra rag doll. I love this Tree! I also made the chandelier, using my trusty Cricut.  I have officially begun to "freak out" with the notion that there are 32 shopping days left to Christmas.
Sock Monkey was Naughty!


Recyled Tag from Baby Shower!

My favorite Cupcakes!

Here is the 2nd tree in my kitchen area. I am going to add more items to it but here it is, for now. This is my Sock Monkey tree. It's actually very cute in person. I will be adding more ornaments.




Here is my bigger tree. I love the purple, black and white.  I added the penquins because they matched and are too cute. I will be adding bows ties to give them a "formal " look.  That is it for now........ I  may be working on a new tree for my son, Stephon. He has requested a Star Wars tree. 
I will be posting pictures of some of my baking projects in the next day or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment