Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cookies, Cookies and more cookies

First, let me apologize for my recent obsession with sugar cookies.  I just began this hobby a few months ago and I have already filled several containers with new cookie cutters!
 I recently made these for a friend to give as a  Birthday gift.  The puppy has become my favorite! I wish dog, Carmello, was as well behaved.
My daughter, Kaliyah has asked me when will I go back to baking chocolate chip cookies! I guess my family is a little burnt out on eating sugar cookie samples!



Here are some rough samples of upcoming Halloween cookies. I ran out of Purple gel.....So use your imagination. I plan to make the Boots purple and black. Also, I apologize for the sheen on the black. It was a little humid and it wreaked havok on the frosting :(
I hope to add some  candy corn designs and a few skulls.  Did I mention that I luv Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment